Our Mission: Formed in the Summer of 2010, the Fraternity Housing Corporation (FHC) exists to provide safe, competitive and attractive housing and meeting facilities for the members of Alpha Gamma Delta. Today, the FHC owns or leases almost over 65 Alpha Gamma Delta homes, dorms, lodges and suites across the United States. The FHC is committed to providing the highest quality property management support for each unique chapter served.
Our Message: Live With Purpose
Be smart. Be committed. Be creative and flexible.
Learn, all the time.
Live with integrity and expect the same from others.
Cooperate, communicate and present your best self in all situations.
Deliver your highest quality work with the time, resources and knowledge available.
Believe in the power of women and the value of Alpha Gamma Delta.
Your Role in Our Mission:
The Regional Property Manager supervises and directs the day-to-day property management and food service activities at select collegiate chapters. She or he has broad responsibilities for the properties in his or her assigned area that include staffing, maintenance and repairs, communication with collegiate officers and volunteers, collection of rents and fees, provision of food service, lease renewals, renovations and health/safety compliance. The Property Manager builds strong relationships with collegiate officers, advisors and vendors to ensure the properties under his or her supervision are well maintained, competitive and attractive.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Oversee the day to day property and food plan needs at multiple locations within a region
• Hire, train and supervise Property Management Teams. Including house directors, chefs, housekeepers and maintenance staff
• Assist with renovation projects ranging from redecorating to new construction. Project management of these projects includes establishing scope of work, obtaining multiple bids and supervising the process to insure the job is performed in a timely manner
• Work with staff and volunteers to lead the refinement of reporting processes and requirements
• In conjunction with the Director of Properties, prepare an annual plan of properties with renovation and redecoration needs
• Manage, review and prepare Master and Resident Lease Agreements
• Assist the collegiate housing team with facility management and policy questions
• Manage on-going vendor relationships and negotiate contracts
• Ensure that rent and other charges are collected in a timely manner
• Work with the accounting department on billing and invoice payment
• Work with the accounting department on budget and financial performance at each location
• Create a yearly market survey of NPC housing costs on campuses where the Fraternity Housing Corporation owns and manages property
• Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant of a changing work environment, including regularly changing volunteer partners
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make knowledge-based decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director to advance the mission and goals of Alpha Gamma Delta
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in residence life, property management or leasing preferable
• Membership in Alpha Gamma Delta and/or knowledge of Greek letter organizations preferred
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal, including exceptional presentation skills)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Ability and willingness to carry up to 35 pounds
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Job-Status: Exempt, salaried
Reports to: Assistant Director of Property Management
Other Duties: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Non-Discrimination Policy: We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.